Host your Special Event at Cedar Creek Winery, Brewing Co and Distillery!
Event Room Rental – $100
Sunday – Thursday: 12p-6p
Friday – Saturday: 12p-8p
Capacity – 40 to 45
Private, all day use of Production Room
8ft tables, 6ft tables and white chairs
5 wine tastings and 2 beer tasting per guest*
After Hours Events – $200
Monday – Thursday: 6p-9p
Capacity – up to 100 guests
Private use of Taproom and/or Production Room**
Private Beer and Wine tasting
– 5 wine tastings and 2 beer tasting per guest*
For larger group accommodations, please reach out to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will staff all events according to estimated/final guest count.
Deposits and Fees
- 50% rental fee deposit is required to hold the date/time.
- Cancellation is required 72 hours prior to event start time. If cancellation is made less that 72 hours prior to event start time, the 50% deposit is kept but any pre-paid room rental fees will be refunded.
- The deposit will be applied to the balance.
- The remaining balance is due at the start of your event.
- We ask that you leave the room in the condition of cleanliness and order as when you arrived.
- ***NO GLITTER OR CONFETTI***
- If you rent our event space, you will have full access to our outdoor space and tasting room along with our other patrons. Public tasting room will remain open throughout our normal business hours.
- We maintain a no smoking policy for all of the buildings and patios on the property. Smoking is only permitted in parking lot or designated areas.
- Guests under the age of 21 are welcome in all of our facilities. Our staff is responsible for checking identification of any individuals consuming alcoholic beverages on property.
- We do not make/serve food for events or supply paper goods.
- We sell small snacks, water and some soda in our wine tasting room.
- You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages to serve or hire a caterer. At this time we do not require the use of a preferred caterer. It is your responsibility to inform your caterer of the policies outlined in the contract.